The Forest Biometrics Research Institute (FBRI) is a non-profit public research corporation dedicated to sustainable and scientifically based forest management. The Forest Biometrics Research Institute is a research, development, service and education organization in the field of forest inventory, forest growth and forest planning.
Research Institute is:
- Organized for advanced research, education and service in the field of forest biometrics;
- Devoted to the advancement of scientifically grounded and verified forest biometrics practices and procedures in the forest industry; and,
- Structured to serve the forestry profession and specifically forestry organizations in all Western States.
The Mission of this Institute is to assist the forest industry in:
- Achieving maximum productivity potential and use from the forest land base;
- Integrating all silvicultural treatments, environmental impacts and economic constraints;
- Deliver and validate improved decision-support tools; and,
- Quantify treatment effects on biodiversity and landscape diversity.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of VirginiaLandCAN.
Forest Biometrics Research Institute is not employed by or affiliated with the Virginia Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Forest Biometrics Research Institute
4033 SW Canyon Road
Portland, OR 97221
Phone: (503) 227-0622
Fax: (503) 226-2515
National service provider