Parkton Woodland Services is a full-service consulting forestry company. Our specialties are timber sales, forest management or stewardship plans, forest tree planting, and timber appraisal and inventory. All work is done by degree foresters with over 45 years combined experience serving forest landowners. We have offices located in central and western Maryland, and central West Virginia.
Most woodlands are not managed. Good forest management maximizes the benefits of a woodland to its owner. Such management requires careful planning, expert judgement, knowledge of forest products markets, and a commitment to the landowner’s interests.
Since 1981 we have managed more than 300 timber harvests totaling over 40 million board feet. We have planted over one million tree seedlings and managed hunting leases on 10,000 acres. Experience is crucial in our business.
About Bill Bond
B.S. Forest Resource Management, University of Montana, Missoula, Montana, 1984.
- U.S. Forest Service, Hungry Horse, Montana, summer 1983 and 1984.
- F.A. Bartlett Tree Company, Rockville, MD. February 1985 - May 1986.
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Forest Service, Bowie, MD. May 1986- July 1987. Forest Technician.
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Forest Service, Woodbine, MD. July 1987- April 1997.
- Project Forester, Howard and Montgomery Counties.
- Vice President, Parkton Woodland Services, Myersville, MD. April 1997 to present.
- Registered Forester #324 in MD.
- Registered Forester #398 WV
- Certified Tree expert in MD
Contact Bill Bond
Contact Bill Bond
Parkton Woodland Services
Registered Professional Forester
12001 Harp Hill Road
Myersville, MD 21773
Phone: (301) 293-2727
Fax: (301) 293-1460
Statewide service provider in:
- West Virginia